Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Pondering Still


It is Tuesday.

I have two more days until I return to me home in the lovely town of Ancaster.

I often wonder if I am the only one that realized that music is more that just noisy art form. I think it has a life of it's own. Perhaps I am insane.

I have a girlfriend now. I am not sure what that means. I cannot wait to see her again. In four days that dream will come true.

It is like I am on the peripherals of something excellent. I am not quite caught in the grandeur of it all.

I find myself thinking about those friends that I have not seen in a while. I hope they are okay. It pains me to not know for sure.

I am already fretting about next semester. I want to tell my mind to 'screw off' but that is impossible. I need it after all.

I am not sure what I am babbling about or if anyone even reads this. I want some attention. I feel lonely. Is that so terrible to admit to?

I hope I am not alone in this...

No comments: