Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Periodic Dominance


I have conquered the first 20 elements of the Periodic Table.

I thought I would celebrate here.


First: Hydro One = first element is Hydrogen(H)

The next three rhyme (in my mind): Helium (He), Lithium (Li), Beryllium (Be)

Then, the acronym is "Bad Children Never Offer Food, Not Ever": Boron (B), Carbon (C), Nitrogen (N), Oxygen (O), Fluorine (Fl), Neon (Ne)

Next, the acronym is "Nam...My God!": Sodium (Na), Magnesium (Mg)

After that, the acronym is "Al 'Sips' Clark": Aluminum (Al), Silicon (Si), Phosphorus (P), Chlorine (Cl), Potassium (K)

Since I live in Canada, websites here end in ".ca" and so does the first 20 elements of the Periodic Table: Calcium (Ca)

Let's Recap: Hydro One, Helium-Lithium-Beryllium, Bad Children Never Offer Food; Not Ever, Nam My God, Al 'Sips' Clark, dot Ca

Therefore:

Hydrogen (1), Helium (2), Lithium (3), Beryllium (4), Boron (5), Carbon (6), Nitrogen (7), Oxygen (8), Fluorine (9), Neon (10), Sodium (11), Magnesium (12), Aluminum (13), Silicon (14), Phosphorus (15), Sulfur (16), Chlorine (17), Argon (18), Potassium (19), Calcium (20)

That is how I am going to remember it.

Who knows what I am going to do when I get the next batch to memorize.

(Click the Above Box for Confirmation)

No comments: