Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Light in Hell

I am back into my studies.

Here I am; Lost in my responsibilities. I am swamped in my work. I am lonely and I am ad. I strain to go on because I feel so helpless.

This is what my thoughts tell me. I am glad this is not

I do have some support here. I am not alone with my thoughts. I want to go home; badly. However, I do love it here and I am having a lot of fun. I love that the air is breathable and I adore that I can feel my heart expanding.

What I hate is that I am alone in my house. I hate that thee is so much work also little that I do know. I fell in love with the town but I hate how rural and hopelessly alone I feel at night.

That was until I met Kay.

Let’s just say my worries melted away the second I saw her and leave it like that. The impossibilities of my workload, how lethal the topics may be, all the horrid tests and essays will simply fade when she but smiles and utters the smallest of laughs.

My heart skipped a beat.

There just isn’t anything more to it. This – is – awesome!

No comments: