Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Third Attempt


I thought it would be a good idea to let you know that I am okay.

I know you said you could make no promises but I still thing you heart has something left to give.

Broken and hardly outspoken, I think you have what it takes to let me in.

I know that I do.

Seeing you like this tears me apart. I want it all to stop but I know you have a process to go through.

I wish only that I could help.



Another week and I can barely comprehend that it is the third. Time is going by so quickly. I think I am beginning to really enjoy it. If it was not for this stupid vegetation collection then I think I could really be swimming in joy. I know that is not the only thing holding me back but I feel like it is the main one.

The day is so beautiful I can hardly remain in my seat. I am having this flow of happiness. There is so much to do, and I am doing it, but I still feel grand.

Could this be euphoria? Am I manic?

Hopefully this is the beginning of something beautiful. I hate the feel of anxious legs and frantic thoughts. I think I am in the mood for being content.


- Jeffrey

1 comment:

sc said...

You are wonderful.
Also, "anxious legs and frantic thoughts". Very very very well said. I love it.